A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Skaggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Skaggs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Skaggs, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Skaggs graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Skaggs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vail Valley Medical Center
- Heart Of The Rockies Regional Medical Center - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Kness Skaggs MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine K. Skaggs practice?
- Dr. Katherine Skaggs has 4 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Skaggs practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Frisco, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, WI and Buena Vista, CO.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.