Dr. Katherine Sloss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Sloss?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Sloss?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2016

Best doctor ever!

One of the best doctors I've had over my 68 years. She has helped me deal with my illnesses and even referred me to the best cancer surgeon, radiologist and oncologist. All of them were excellent, too. I feel fortunate to have her in this community. She takes time to listen to me and offers suggestions. I never feel rushed and I feel like she and her staff have my best interests and comfort at heart. I can follow my health records electronically. If I email on a weekend through the health records portal, she usually answers me within a few hours. I can't say enough good about Dr. Sloss and her staff. I can't imagine ever going to anyone else -- unless she refers them for a specialty.

April 23rd, 2014

All in the Family Doctor

I have been Dr Sloss' patient since 1991, when she worked at an old clinic in the area that has since been demolished. My three children have been with her since they were babies. She recently acquired my mother as a patient at age 71, and has had other family & friends of mine as patients for years. She has had to treat some complicated situations within my family and has always responded appropriately. She refers out to specialists as needed and I've had no problems with her following up on test results. The staff is great and nowhere will you find such a caring atmosphere.

November 12th, 2012

Dr. Sloss is great

Dr. Sloss has been my doctor for more than 10 years. She is warm, kind and very professional as well as an excellent doctor. She deals with difficult cases on a daily basis and has the knowledge and skill of an Internal Medicine Specialist. I hope she will always be my doctor.

March 10th, 2010

I was impressed!

I am only 18 but being with the same dr for 10 yrs of my life was bad. I always had problems with school and it was hard for me. Though when i switched to Dr Sloss she had a thought of me haveing ADHD. The first day of being there and she prescribed me with great meds. I stopped tobbaco use in the first week. While being on the meds i recieved several phone calls asking how i am feeling and doing since on the meds. By far the best doctor i have been to and i wouldnt choose another.

October 23rd, 2009

I LOVE DR. SLOSS!!!

I love Dr. Sloss! She has been my doctor for 15 years and I couldn't have asked for a better one. Her staff is wonderful and kind and they always tell me they love me. Dr. Sloss and everyone in her office make visiting the doctor a great experience!

August 20th, 2009

Does not follow through, does not inform patients of important information. Limited knowledge base.

Dr. does not follow up on abnormal labs. Does not share information with other physicians. Indifferent to the needs of patient. Does not track the progression of a patients illness.

August 17th, 2017