Dr. Katherine Cole DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

September 16th, 2016
Depression caused by undiagnosed hypothyroidism
This doctor did not notice that my daughter has a Ft4 and Ft3 at the bottom of the range. Puts her on medications she does not need. All she needs is thyroid medication. I have had hypothyroidism for many years and know how to read those bloodtests. quack

June 1st, 2016
The best psychiatrist in Kansas City
Dr. Cole is truly the best psychiatrist I have ever seen. She is very thorough in her workups, and caught that I have a thyroid disorder which was causing my depression. I cannot thank her enough,k I finally have my life back! I have referred many friends and family to see her and they all love her as well!

May 27th, 2016
Excellent psychiatrist
Dr. Cole takes all the time needed to get to know her patients' needs. She is very in tune with the latest recommendations and treatments. I highly recommend her~~! Thanks for all your help and support Dr. Cole!

May 21st, 2016
Great care for my family and clients. I highly recommend her. She listens and is very open minded. She also doesn't overlook aspects of health that are sometimes overlooked by other doctors. She gets to the bottom of things. I will continue to refer her.

November 30th, 2015
Just FYI for you all...
Just letting everyone on here know that this person (I would insult other doctors by calling her one) has been let go from St Luke's. Took them long enough to remove a person who is a danger to her patients, and should not be allowed to practice ever again. Read reviews about her on other sites, and look at how many other places she has worked, and for how long. Always research your doctor Said!

October 14th, 2015
The best psychiatrist I have ever known
She is an excellent psychiatrist, I really appreciate her holistic approach, Dr. Cole really listens to me, and is such a caring doctor, she has really helped me turn my life around. I would recommend Dr. Cole to anyone!

July 6th, 2014
Horrible doctor, even worse one on one. Talks down to patents.
I would not call this person a doctor, more of a fraud, and a con. She seems to want to only have control of you and your problems and not really handle them or even get to the bottom of them. I have been seeing her for awhile now, and a starting to realize all this. Especially when I hear her yelling at patents, and her other staff members. Avoid this person if you are really steeling treatment. I think she may have more issues then I thought I do.

March 15th, 2014
Wouldn't Recommend
She changed medication I've been on for two years, and had found that it was the only thing that worked for me. All of the medications she has prescribed have turned me into a zombie. The only positive thing I would have to say is that she prescribed me an anxiety medicine I was sure would work, after over 6 months of asking due to severe panic and anxiety disorders I have. I've been seeing her for over 8 months and am still not satisfied. In all the time I've had her as my psychiatrist, I've seen her maybe 5 times. I am very unhappy.