Dr. Katherine Cole Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Cole?

Posted on February 10th, 2017

I really need an appt fast. I got 3 months later and she seemed fine. But then I was very depressed still and suicidal and she set me up for an appointment for 2 months later. I waited 2 more months! I was still depressed, she knew this, and this is how it has continued. Do you think I should be in there more often???! I do.

Depression caused by undiagnosed hypothyroidism

Posted on September 16th, 2016

This doctor did not notice that my daughter has a Ft4 and Ft3 at the bottom of the range. Puts her on medications she does not need. All she needs is thyroid medication. I have had hypothyroidism for many years and know how to read those bloodtests. quack

The best psychiatrist in Kansas City

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Dr. Cole is truly the best psychiatrist I have ever seen. She is very thorough in her workups, and caught that I have a thyroid disorder which was causing my depression. I cannot thank her enough,k I finally have my life back! I have referred many friends and family to see her and they all love her as well!

Excellent psychiatrist

Posted on May 27th, 2016

Dr. Cole takes all the time needed to get to know her patients' needs. She is very in tune with the latest recommendations and treatments. I highly recommend her~~! Thanks for all your help and support Dr. Cole!

Posted on May 21st, 2016

Great care for my family and clients. I highly recommend her. She listens and is very open minded. She also doesn't overlook aspects of health that are sometimes overlooked by other doctors. She gets to the bottom of things. I will continue to refer her.

Just FYI for you all...

Posted on November 30th, 2015

Just letting everyone on here know that this person (I would insult other doctors by calling her one) has been let go from St Luke's. Took them long enough to remove a person who is a danger to her patients, and should not be allowed to practice ever again. Read reviews about her on other sites, and look at how many other places she has worked, and for how long. Always research your doctor Said!

The best psychiatrist I have ever known

Posted on October 15th, 2015

She is an excellent psychiatrist, I really appreciate her holistic approach, Dr. Cole really listens to me, and is such a caring doctor, she has really helped me turn my life around. I would recommend Dr. Cole to anyone!

Horrible doctor, even worse one on one. Talks down to patents.

Posted on July 6th, 2014

I would not call this person a doctor, more of a fraud, and a con. She seems to want to only have control of you and your problems and not really handle them or even get to the bottom of them. I have been seeing her for awhile now, and a starting to realize all this. Especially when I hear her yelling at patents, and her other staff members. Avoid this person if you are really steeling treatment. I think she may have more issues then I thought I do.

Wouldn't Recommend

Posted on March 15th, 2014

She changed medication I've been on for two years, and had found that it was the only thing that worked for me. All of the medications she has prescribed have turned me into a zombie. The only positive thing I would have to say is that she prescribed me an anxiety medicine I was sure would work, after over 6 months of asking due to severe panic and anxiety disorders I have. I've been seeing her for over 8 months and am still not satisfied. In all the time I've had her as my psychiatrist, I've seen her maybe 5 times. I am very unhappy.

Posted on April 25th, 2017