A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Wagner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Wagner MD is a female Pediatrician, has 2 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Wagner practice?
- Dr. Katherine Wagner has 7 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Wagner practices Pediatrics near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Twinsburg, OH and Chagrin Falls, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians.