A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Stam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Stam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Stam, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stam graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Stam has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Stam DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Stam practice?
- Dr. Katherine Stam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Stam practices Family Medicine near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Latham, NY and Slingerlands, NY.
See Albany Family Physicians.