A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Stam is Excellent. Dr. Stam has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Stam, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Fibromyalgia.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stam graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Stam has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 53 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Stam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine L. Stam practice?
Dr. Katherine Stam practices Family Medicine near Slingerlands, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Latham, NY.
See Slingerlands Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Stam, Dr. Kathie Stam, Dr. Katheryn Stam, Dr. Katy Stam, Dr. Karyn Stam, Dr. Kara Stam, Dr. Karin Stam, Dr. Cathryn Stam