A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Stevenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Stevenson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Stevenson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevenson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Stevenson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Randolph Stevenson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine R. Stevenson practice?
- Dr. Katherine Stevenson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Stevenson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mukwonago, WI.
See Waukesha Obstetricians & Gynecologists.