the best, by far show details the best, by far
by Nicole P. on Mar 25th, 2015

Dr Stratford is the most kind, caring doctor I have ever had. She takes the time to reassure you, to educate you, and to answer any questions you may have. During this difficult time, I find comfort knowing I am in such great hands. I am very thankful to have such a fabulous and educated doctor.

Great doc, office staff hit or miss show details Great doc, office staff hit or miss
Aug 1st, 2011

love Dr. Strafford, well worth the long drive for me, very attentive and thorough. Some office staff not the nicest but some are, hit or miss. I have found Friday afternoon appointments are the quickest, some other times can be a very long wait in waiting room and in exam room but I think it's because she takes so much time with each patient!

Jun 7th, 2011

not all of us have time to wait in excess of an hour for a routine appt; at the very least have the staff advise someone waiting in undressed that it will be a long wait and perhaps offer them the option to reschedule.

Women's health show details Women's health
May 17th, 2008

The atmosphere is courteous. Dr Strafford has an excellent 'bedside' manner. Overall they made the experience pleasant. It didn't feel like a 'cattle' call of women moving thru work stations. During my time with the doctor she was engaged, listened attentively and didn't appear judgemental.