A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Strelich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Strelich is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strelich
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strelich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Strelich, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Strelich graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Strelich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine R Strelich FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Katherine R. Strelich practice?
- Dr. Katherine Strelich has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Strelich practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.