A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Strelich, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Strelich graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Strelich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strelich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Strelich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine R. Strelich practice?
Dr. Katherine Strelich practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR and Mcminnville, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Strelich, Dr. Kathie Strelich, Dr. Katheryn Strelich, Dr. Katy Strelich, Dr. Karyn Strelich, Dr. Kara Strelich, Dr. Karin Strelich, Dr. Cathryn Strelich