A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Strelich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Strelich is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Strelich, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Strelich graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Strelich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strelich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans