Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine Sundstrom
Dr. Katherine Sundstrom, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Middletown, CT, with other offices in New London, CT and Amityville, NY (and 1 other location). She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Adolescent Medicine. Dr. Sundstrom is affiliated with University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital, Staten Island University South and Brookdale Hospital Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine Sundstrom has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
Dr. Katherine Sundstrom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, CT.
Dr. Raquel Lugo
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Middletown, CT 0.01 mi15
Dr. Gregory Peterson
Middletown, CT 0.01 mi21
Dr. Sabita Rathi
Middletown, CT 0.01 mi23