A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Swing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Swing, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Swing, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swing graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Swing has 6 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Mary Swing MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine M. Swing practice?
- Dr. Katherine Swing has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Swing practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.