A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Tabatowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Tabatowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Tabatowski, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabatowski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Tabatowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coshocton County Memorial Hospital
- Genesis Healthcare System - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine P Tabatowski MD is a female Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine P. Tabatowski practice?
- Dr. Katherine Tabatowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Tabatowski practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Zanesville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Coshocton, OH.
See Zanesville Pathologists.