Dr. Katherine Temprano MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4
  • 1 comment

no change

Showing 1 - 1 review

June 9th, 2016
Excellent Physician
Exceptional physician! Dr. Temprano took the time to listen to me and review my medical history. She very thoroughly explained everything regarding my diagnosis. I am scheduled to follow up with her to discuss the results of my test, and formulate a complete treatment plan. She is also consulting my other physicians so that they are all a part of the final treatment decision. I think it is great that she is going to have open communication with my other physicians. Greatly elevates my level of trust in a physician. It does take some time to get an appointment, but she is highly specialized and does have a patient waiting list. However, patients have the opportunity to get placed on a call list for cancellations or earlier openings for appointments. I was able to get my appointment sooner than originally scheduled. I honestly don't mind the wait for such an exceptional physician. I would rather wait a little longer to consult a physician that will diagnose me correctly, and not leave me feeling like I need a second opinion. I look forward to continuing my care with this physician.