Dr. Katherine Temprano Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Temprano?

Excellent Physician

Posted on June 9th, 2016

Exceptional physician! Dr. Temprano took the time to listen to me and review my medical history. She very thoroughly explained everything regarding my diagnosis. I am scheduled to follow up with her to discuss the results of my test, and formulate a complete treatment plan. She is also consulting my other physicians so that they are all a part of the final treatment decision. I think it is great that she is going to have open communication with my other physicians. Greatly elevates my level of trust in a physician. It does take some time to get an appointment, but she is highly specialized and does have a patient waiting list. However, patients have the opportunity to get placed on a call list for cancellations or earlier openings for appointments. I was able to get my appointment sooner than originally scheduled. I honestly don't mind the wait for such an exceptional physician. I would rather wait a little longer to consult a physician that will diagnose me correctly, and not leave me feeling like I need a second opinion. I look forward to continuing my care with this physician.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017