A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Teruel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Teruel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Teruel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Teruel graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Teruel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- McKee Medical Center
- Board Member - Larimer County Medical Society Baby Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Strife Teruel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Katherine S. Teruel practice?
- Dr. Katherine Teruel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Teruel practices Pediatrics near Loveland, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Collins, CO.
See Loveland Pediatricians.