Dr. Katherine Thompson MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology West Columbia, SC

2.3

December 30th, 2015
Very uncaring as to nose biopsy of cancer

April 22nd, 2015
Poor Excuse for a Doctor
"Rude" and "dismissive" are barely the tip of the iceberg to describe this doctor's ill-tempered attitude and arrogance!!!!! She's an incredibly poor listener and quick to rash judgement. I was seeing her for very itchy skin and what I thought was rosacea on my face. In a very angry tone she told me to stop scratching and then proceeded to take a long Q-tip stick and strike it back and forth across my back which ended up breaking my skin and leaving open abrasions. She then over and over told me I had "ruined my skin" as though she wanted to divert the attention off the injury she caused me. After that fiasco, she looked at my face and said, "well, I guess you do have rosacea". She began poking me all over my face with her index finger and said, "don't put the medicine on like this". Her staff didn't seem at all surprised when I refused my follow-up appointment. If I had the option to give her zero stars for her rating I would!

December 18th, 2013
I took my daughter to her for a mole check and she was rude and dismissive. She even told my daughter " you are NOT allowed to go in the sun unless you are fully covered". Really? She's a teenager, we do take as much precaution as possible but are not going to not enjoy the outdoors just because she has red hair and fair skin.