Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine Tkaczuk
Dr. Katherine Tkaczuk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tkaczuk is affiliated with University of Maryland Medical Center, Veterans Affairs Med Ctr, Baltimore, Md and Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Tkaczuk has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine Tkaczuk has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Katherine Tkaczuk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Komal Patil-Sisodia
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi10
Dr. Anne Frosch
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi8
Dr. Eric Goldberg
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi20