A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Tkaczuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Tkaczuk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tkaczuk
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tkaczuk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Tkaczuk, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tkaczuk graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Wroclaw. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tkaczuk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- University Of Maryland Med Sys, Baltimore, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Hanna Tkaczuk MD is a female Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine H. Tkaczuk practice?
- Dr. Katherine Tkaczuk has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Tkaczuk practices Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Oncologists.