A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Tkaczuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Tkaczuk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Tkaczuk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tkaczuk graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Wroclaw. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tkaczuk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- University Of Maryland Med Sys, Baltimore, Md
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tkaczuk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine H. Tkaczuk practice?
Dr. Katherine Tkaczuk practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Pain Medicine, Public Health & General Preventive Medicine, and Hematology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Oncologists, Baltimore Pain Management Doctors, Baltimore Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Baltimore Pathologists.