A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Tkaczuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Tkaczuk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tkaczuk
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tkaczuk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Tkaczuk, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tkaczuk graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Wroclaw. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tkaczuk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- University Of Maryland Med Sys, Baltimore, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Hanna Tkaczuk MD is a female Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine H. Tkaczuk practice?
- Dr. Katherine Tkaczuk has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Tkaczuk practices Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Oncologists.