A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Dugan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Dugan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Diabetic Foot
Education & Awards
Dr. Dugan graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Dugan has 57 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Mary Dugan MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine M. Dugan practice?
- Dr. Katherine Dugan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Dugan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jonesboro, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Jonesboro Radiologists.