A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Tobin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Tobin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Diabetic Foot
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobin graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Tobin has 57 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Tobin MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Tobin practice?
- Dr. Katherine Tobin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Tobin practices Diagnostic Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Fargo, ND.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.