A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Vadasdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Vadasdi, Orthopedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine, Shoulder, Elbow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vadasdi
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Vadasdi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Vadasdi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadasdi graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vadasdi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Bardzik Vadasdi MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Katherine B. Vadasdi practice?
- Dr. Katherine Vadasdi has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Vadasdi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Surgeons.