A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Vadasdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Vadasdi, Orthopedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine, Shoulder, Elbow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vadasdi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vadasdi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Vadasdi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadasdi graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vadasdi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Bardzik Vadasdi MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Katherine B. Vadasdi practice?
- Dr. Katherine Vadasdi has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Vadasdi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Orthopedic Surgeons.