A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Vadasdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Vadasdi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Vadasdi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadasdi graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vadasdi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Bardzik Vadasdi MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Katherine B. Vadasdi practice?
- Dr. Katherine Vadasdi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Vadasdi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Surgeons.