A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Van Kessel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Van Kessel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Van Kessel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Kessel graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Van Kessel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Van Kessel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Van Kessel practice?
Dr. Katherine Van Kessel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Issaquah, WA and Redmond, WA.
See Bellevue Obstetricians & Gynecologists.