Dr. Katherine Vaughn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Vaughn?

We hand chose her before our kids were born and still love her!

Posted on November 13th, 2012

I recommend Dr. Vaughn to anyone! She has been our children's doctor since birth and has always been professional, caring and will take as much time as needed to address any concerns we have had over the years. She has been wonderful with calling me back and I totally appreciate that about her, along with her personal touch she gives and that is priceless!

Great doctor, so-so office

Posted on March 18th, 2011

She is extremely nice and helpful, going out of her way to help people around insurance problems and get me a prescription that her office doesn't normally provide. Great listener, non judgemental, everything one could want in a doctor. However, her office (community of hope) was way behind schedule, I had to make an extra appointment just for medical history which meant an extra co-pay, and I waited 45 minute between the time the nurse saw me and the time I saw a doctor. Staff was very friendly, helpful and courteous, but the office was sort of unclean and looked like it was just rented space out of a school building. The office mostly serves patients with medicaid or patients without insurance. Most of the patients are spanish-speaking, so they are equipt to deal with that.

Best Doctor Award

Posted on October 20th, 2009

I love her I would never want to take my children anywhere else! She makes me feel safe with my boys in her care!

Posted on September 28th, 2014