A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Walker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Walker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Sonoma Development Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Estella Walker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine E. Walker practice?
- Dr. Katherine Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Walker practices Family Medicine near Eldridge, CA.
See Eldridge Family Physicians.