Dr. Katherine Weeks MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

September 11th, 2016
Stay away from this Doctor - Do your research on her past
There are so many amazing doctors in Mooresville, run do not walk away from this one. Don't believe me? Please review her past history with a quick Google search. You will find she has been involved with multiple different practices and all of them fail and go out of business. You have to ask yourself why? In today's market, Doctors are a dime a dozen - why would you allow your health to be managed by a Doctor that is unable to sustain a practice and continues to bounce around from one location to the next? It's your health.

March 7th, 2016
Awesome
I needed to get in to see a doctor asap. I am new to the area and had no clue where to even turn to. I found this office online, and the practice model was very appealing to me, due to having such a high insurance deductible. Dr. Weeks was able to see me the day that I called, the only wait time was me filling out the paper work. She took the time to go through my symptoms with me and explained everything in a manner which I understood. She is amazing, and am blessed to have found a new physician.

April 25th, 2008
Excellent Doc
She is kind, compassionate, very knowledgeable. I recently had to move to a different state and am really sad I have to find a new doc. You'll often have to wait in the office, but the time is worth it. She answer every question and has a very comfortable bedside manner. Highly recommend her.