A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Weilbaecher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Weilbaecher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Weilbaecher, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Developmental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weilbaecher graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Weilbaecher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine N Weilbaecher MD is a female Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine N. Weilbaecher practice?
- Dr. Katherine Weilbaecher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Weilbaecher practices Medical Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Oncologists.