Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 20th, 2013

I visited this office for the 1st time and the office staff smelled perfume. The receptionist walked out of her office and came up to me to smell me, while the nurse yelled out "we will have to reschedule her". Dont bother I wont be coming back there! I have worked for Dr's office's most of my life and have never experienced something like this! Dont ever go in there smelling good!

Jun 19th, 2012

Dr. Welty is a great doctor. I do have an issue with the amount that is charged for office visits. With insurance now going towards HRA's you have to be mindful of what the doctor is charging. There are no set fees so you don't know what the visit will cost.

|  Best doctor and staff  |  show details
May 13th, 2012

You won't find a doctor or staff more caring and concerned. Dr. Welty keeps very current with medical information and is wonderful at suggesting medications that might be a little off the beaten path for problems. She keeps an open mind and LISTENS to the patient. Recently I have had some issues and her staff works hard to get you in quickly. I felt very unwell after a recent surgery, she got me in to the office and then re-admitted to the hospital quickly and without any problems. She spends the time needed with each patient, so you might wait a little longer to see her but she's worth it. I don't understand another reviewer's negative comments about BJ! She talks very fast but it's because she's busy. She has always been very caring and helpful and I've been a patient for quite a few years.

|  Patient of Dr. Welty's since 2001  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

I drive over an hour (from Cape Canaveral, Fl. to Orlando) to see Dr. Welty. I have had complex health problems; CANCER: OVARIAN, AND BREAST, ULCERS, SPINAL SURGERY, PROLAPSE RECTAL AND BLADDER SURGERY, AND MANY OTHER SMALLER PROBLEMS. And as you may know as a patient, when the surgeon has finished saving your life you need someone to help you put the pieces back together again. And to monitor your recovery, do follow-up, referrals, and treat the other issues that develop, like depression, anxiety, pain, and anemia. Dr. Welty has been that Doctor, every step of the way. She is the most caring, clinically up todate Doctor I have ever encountered. If you are as fortunate as I to have her as you Doctor, congratulations, if she isn't your Doctor, consider her, you will be Happy You Did.

|  Great Doctor Wnderful nurse.  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2011

My family and I have been patients for years. Dr Welty and BJ treat all patients like family. If this nurse gives you a hard time-listen to her! She is only telling you things for your own good- she has helped me even when I did not want to hear it-both the doctor and nurse care.They are both very professional and I won't go to anyone else.

|  Dr Wu  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2011

Great office, Nurse is very helpfull. Excellent care. I'm 112 years old and due to Dr. Welty and Nurse hope to live to 120.

|  Great Dr!, Crappy Nurse! Great receptionist!  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2011

Dr. is spot on will go out of her way to diagnose your problem(s) She spends the right amount of time with you and speaks in layman's terms. Never arrogant or nasty. However she has a nurse that is just plain mean and NASTY! Needs some ppl skills and will go out of her way to torment you. Receptionist is sweet as she can be.

Mar 11th, 2011

Dr. Welty is by far one of the best. Very thorough. Her stall could stand to be more helpful to the clients by being less demanding in tone of voice and more helpful, for example maybe call ahead or fax for lab tests, share a little of that knowledge from doing what they do for so many years so we don't get such a run-around.