A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Wex:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Wex is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Wex, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wex graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Wex has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine N Wex MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine N. Wex practice?
- Dr. Katherine Wex has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Wex practices Anesthesiology near Bensalem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Bell, PA.
See Bensalem Anesthesiologists.