Dr. Katherine Widerborg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Widerborg?

Posted on November 28th, 2016

If it hadn't been for Dr. Widerborg, I wouldn't be here today! One in a million!

Posted on June 10th, 2016

This office cancelled my appointment four times in six months. It didn't feel like her seeing me was a priority for her though she told me she prides herself on follow up. In fairness to her, perhaps she was out of touch and never knew about the repeated cancellations, but no follow up is no follow up.

Posted on March 16th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

incompetent trainee

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

I found DR. Widerborg to be a very compassionate and caring doctor and was very professional at the same time. She took the time to talk to me and my husband. Her staff on the other hand does not do her justice. I needed an MRI and that request was supposed to have been sent on the day of my visit with Dr. Widerborg. I found out yesterday ( after making many calls ) that this trainee had only sent in the request yesterday! So I have to wait at least three more days to get approval before I can proceed with my MRI. Anyone diagnosed with breast cancer knows that 3 days can be a lifetime and the wait can be anxiety riddled and agonizing. Needless to say, I am upset and frustrated. Like I said this has nothing to do with Dr. Widerborg. She is wonderful! This is about the incompetence of her staff, particularly this trainee.

Excellent

Posted on August 18th, 2013

You don't want anyone else if you have to have a surgical breast biopsy or mastectomy. She did a bilateral mastectomy and is one of the most caring doctors and knowledgeable that I have ever met!

Posted on July 25th, 2013

I had a consultation with the doctor and found her to be very professional and caring. She answered all my questions. She took her time with me. I never felt rushed at all. The receptionist is another matter she is not very professional. I think she's rather immature. She actually got up out of her seat and went in the other room so she could Gossip with someone, while I was waiting for the doctor.( Her actions reminded me of junior high school). So if you don't that I would highly recommend this doctor.

Patient

Posted on October 19th, 2011

Dr. Widerborg is an exceptional surgeon. She states what is needed and follows through accordingly. I have made two recommendations for her services and I believe that others will be equally impressed. She treated me for breast cancer and I just recently had my surgery. I am healing as expected. I know that should I need her for whatever, she will be available for me.

great doctor

Posted on March 14th, 2011

Dr Widerborg recently did my surgery for breast cancer...I feel she really went out of her way to help me understand and set up appointments at our cancer center. If I ever need surgery again..she will be the one!

Posted on April 18th, 2017