Dr. Katherine Widnell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Widnell?

Clinical Depression

Clinical Depression

Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Widnell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 3rd, 2016

She contradicted her self more than once. She was the most arrogant Doctor I've ever encountered. She told me the reason I responded to Dopamine drugs was because it was a placebo effect. Despite me telling her the other drugs I had been on to which I did not respond. She told Cognitive behavioral therapy, and physical therapy were the only options for me. I told her I had allready done that, and she didn't listen. She said medications wouldn't help me EVEN THOUGH SOME ALREADY HAVE. She then said it could be chemical, well if that's the case WOULDN"T MEDICATIONS HELP? She said she was so sure by the way my tremors looked no further testing was required even though she went and looked at my MRI's in another room. She definetly seemed like a Charlatan to me. She billed me as a level 5 visit even though she did NOTHING to help me.

September 6th, 2015

Care Giver - Certified in First Aide

My sister passed with Parkinson's. During the two years with Dr. Widnell attending to my sisters care she was always treated with the deepest respect. The knowledge of the disease and treatment was explained completely in a way that encouraged us to battle the illness in the best way we knew how. With Dr. Widnells support we never gave up. Any questions were always answered immediately and this learned and experienced MD, PhD was always there for us.

August 24th, 2017