A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Wier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Wier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Wier, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wier graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Wier has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Anne Wier MD is a female Dermatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Wier practice?
- Dr. Katherine Wier has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Wier practices Dermatology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Dermatologists.