Katherine Witherington Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Katherine Witherington?

Would give zero stars if it was an option

Posted on September 23rd, 2014

Dr. Witherington seriously misdiagnosed me. She refused to listen to me or properly evaluate my health issues and informed me that I was too young to have any health problems. After several attempts to get her to listen to me, she told me that she didn't believe I was sick and wanted to prescribe me meds that, in light of my recent diagnosis by a skilled cardiologist and a skilled neurologist, would have caused serious issues. After a few more doctors and a whole lot more tests, I was diagnosed with Dysautonomia and Autoimmune Autonomic Ganglionopathy. Very serious conditions that require extensive treatment, and which have no cure. He completely ignored anything I told him and jumped straight to a migraine diagnosis.

Posted on March 5th, 2016