A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Worden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- OMM Osteopathic Manipulation Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Worden graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Anne Worden DO is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Worden practice?
- Dr. Katherine Worden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Worden practices Occupational Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ.
See Glendale Preventive Medicine Specialists.