A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Worzala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Worzala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Worzala graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Worzala has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Teresa Worzala MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine T. Worzala practice?
- Dr. Katherine Worzala has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Worzala practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.