A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Yarborough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Yarborough is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yarborough
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yarborough Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Yarborough, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yarborough graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Yarborough DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Yarborough practice?
- Dr. Katherine Yarborough has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Yarborough practices Psychiatry near Del Mar, CA.
See Del Mar Psychiatrists.