A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathi Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathi Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathi Morgan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Morgan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathi Jean Morgan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kathi J. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Kathi Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathi Morgan practices Pediatrics near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Pediatricians.