A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathie Brand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathie Brand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathie Brand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brand graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brand has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathie DR Brand MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathie D. Brand practice?
- Dr. Kathie Brand has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathie Brand practices Internal Medicine near Hicksville, NY.
See Hicksville Internists.