Excellenant show details Excellenant
by Sean Finkelstein on Jul 9th, 2014

She is great !! Great staff, and establishment.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
by G. Anderson on Sep 25th, 2013

One of the most knowlegable and courteous Doctors we have seen in many years.

Mar 6th, 2012

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Severson. She is the best doctor that has ever treated me. I would recommend her to anyone.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Mar 4th, 2012

Dr. Severson has helped me ascertain my overall health and been patient and kind while providing immeasurable health guidance and support.

by A.J. on Apr 28th, 2009

Dr Severson saw my son in the ER for a respiratory problem. Her compassion for, not only him, but for us as parents was very comforting.

Feb 12th, 2009

i used to have to make an appointment, now i just go to the emergency room on the days she is there.

Kathirae is an exceptionally bright and caring Doctor. show details Kathirae is an exceptionally bright and caring Doctor.
by Jon P. on Mar 25th, 2008

She will bend over backwards to help you...ESPECIALLY if you are a "good" patient (follow instructions & don't miss appointments without 24 hr notice). She WILL find out what is going on with you even if she has to run many tests. The few times she can't find something she is not too proud to refer you to a specialist. Be sure to ask ?'s she knows the answer & can reassure you.