A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathirkamanathan Shanmuganathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shanmuganathan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shanmuganathan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathirkamanathan Shanmuganathan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Skull Fractures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Injuries
- Thoracic Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanmuganathan graduated from University Of Colombo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shanmuganathan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathirkamanathan Shanmuganathan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathirkamanathan Shanmuganathan practice?
- Dr. Kathirkamanathan Shanmuganathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathirkamanathan Shanmuganathan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Radiologists.