A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathirkamanathan Shanmuganathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathirkamanathan Shanmuganathan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Skull Fractures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Injuries
- Thoracic Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanmuganathan graduated from University Of Colombo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shanmuganathan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathirkamanathan Shanmuganathan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathirkamanathan Shanmuganathan practice?
- Dr. Kathirkamanathan Shanmuganathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathirkamanathan Shanmuganathan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Radiologists.