Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Brady
Dr. Kathleen Brady, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Brady is affiliated with The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Hospital and Graduate Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Brady has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kathleen Brady is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. James Shepard
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi37
Dr Marc Harwood
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.05 mi19
Dr Christopher Mehallo
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.05 mi21