A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Brady is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Brady, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brady has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Anne Brady MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Brady practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Brady has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Brady practices Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.