A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Functional Colonic Diseases (Functional Bowel Disorders)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Anne Clark MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Clark practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Clark practices Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Internists.