A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Nichols, Internist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Nichols, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nichols has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen A Nichols MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Nichols practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Nichols has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Nichols practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Litchfield Park, AZ.
See Litchfield Park Internists and Litchfield Park Pediatricians.