Dr. Kathleen Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Smith?

May 1st, 2015

Dr Smith takes the time to answer questions and interact with our kids! Love her!

July 27th, 2012

No confidence, over reacts!

I have given this Dr. three chances with my newborn. Each time it has turned into a drama for absolutely no reason. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend her to anyone.

July 3rd, 2012

Thankful to have Dr. Smith as my daughter's pediatrician

When browsing available physicians as primary providers for my daughter, I searched first for friendly faces. Dr. Smith is that and so much more. She puts the concerned parent at ease, offers the single F/T working mom helpful parenting tips and "tricks" with a genuinely kind and appropriate approach. She listens to all of my concerns and allows my daughter to ease into being comfortable at her appointment. Dr. Smith is kind, and treats me with understanding, and a warm smile whenever we see her. She engages my daughter in a fun, approachable way that makes her feel comfortable, and that isn't always so easy to do with my daughter. We feel pretty lucky, that's for sure.

February 12th, 2012

Great first experience!

We just visited Dr. Smith for the first time with our newly adopted toddler. We did not have any wait; in fact, they took us a few minutes early. Dr. Smith spent a lot of time with us and was very thorough. She asked a lot of good questions and listened to ours. She had a great demeanor with our daughter. her staff was also extremely nice... all shots administered with ease! Dr. Smith also called us a week later to check in. Highly recommended!

May 19th, 2010

my son visited Dr. Smith for only first 4 months and then we had to move out to Australia. But in today's date also, i hvnt found any pediatrician who can compare Dr Smith. She is the most caring, loving, intellegent Dr. i hv came across. Miss you so much Doctor. Good luck. God Bless.

July 30th, 2009

Great or what?

She is so nice! She immdieatly takes action for small problems to make them better!

May 8th, 2017