A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Smith, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Children`s Hospital Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Andersen Smith MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Smith practices Anesthesiology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Anesthesiologists.