Dr. Kathleen Abbott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Abbott?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Abbott?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 28th, 2014

amazing

Dr. Abbott saw me a year after my injury. I was in so much pain bug was still working full time. Most doctors and specialists I saw encouraged pain medication, and PT; that I had been doing for 3x a week since my injury. I was feeling hopeless when I came to see her. Dr. Abbott knew that I could not keep living on pain medication and going to PT 3x a week for the rest of my life! She took the time to listen to me and set immediately set up a plan of injection to help me! This was also a workman comp claim who gave us a hard time about something's. But dr Abbott was very patient. I think what people need to know is there will never be a quick fix, but dr Abbott has mad my life more comfortable WITHOUT pain medication.

October 12th, 2009

Neurofeedback is dangerous

I went to Dr. Kathy Abbott for neurofeedback training. I am now having numbness all over my brain and severe impulse control problems. I am extremely upset. I had gone for 4 months worth of sessions twice a week. I am now worse off then when I started. I am upset about his and now am stuck with this. Neurofeedback in my opion is very dangerous. It is alot more dangerous then what was told to me by Dr. Abbott. She claimed you don't have side effects. That is a lie. It is not an exact science. You are nothing more then an experiment. It is her guessing on what might help you. It is not accurate in the least in what really helps. It is just an educated guess they are going on. What helped someone else might help you is what it is based on. Well now I have numbness all over my head and have severe impulse control problems. It triggered all the bad stuff and left me worse off. I am so mad right now even thinking about it.

April 12th, 2017