Dr. Kathleen Abbott Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Abbott?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Neurofeedback is dangerous

Posted on October 12th, 2009

I went to Dr. Kathy Abbott for neurofeedback training. I am now having numbness all over my brain and severe impulse control problems. I am extremely upset. I had gone for 4 months worth of sessions twice a week. I am now worse off then when I started. I am upset about his and now am stuck with this. Neurofeedback in my opion is very dangerous. It is alot more dangerous then what was told to me by Dr. Abbott. She claimed you don't have side effects. That is a lie. It is not an exact science. You are nothing more then an experiment. It is her guessing on what might help you. It is not accurate in the least in what really helps. It is just an educated guess they are going on. What helped someone else might help you is what it is based on. Well now I have numbness all over my head and have severe impulse control problems. It triggered all the bad stuff and left me worse off. I am so mad right now even thinking about it.

Posted on April 12th, 2017