Dr. Kathleen Andries Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Andries?

The Best

Posted on January 23rd, 2014

Dr. Andries has been the best. I have been her patient for probably 20 years or more. She is my brothers Dr. and was my Father's Dr. Dr. Andries goes beyond just treating the illness, she treats the patient and takes the time to get to know them. When she had to tell us that my Father was dying she was to the point but in a sensitive, understanding, but informative way. During my many medical and personal problems she has been supportive, informative, and most of all very caring.

Great Doctor, Office Sometimes Needs a Little Help`

Posted on December 15th, 2010

Dr. Andries ALWAYS takes the time needed to deal with my issues. Because of that, sometimes you wait a little bit. But I'm willing because she is so kind and a good doctor to boot! Highly recommend .

Posted on April 10th, 2015