A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Ankers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Ankers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ankers graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ankers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northampton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Ankers MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Ankers practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Ankers has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Ankers practices Family Medicine near Fitchburg, MA.
See Fitchburg Primary Care Doctors.