A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Archer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Archer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Archer
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Archer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Archer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Archer graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Archer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Frances Archer MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen F. Archer practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Archer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Archer practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.