A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Archer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Archer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Archer graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Archer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Frances Archer MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen F. Archer practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Archer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Archer practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.