A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Awalt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Awalt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Awalt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Awalt graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Awalt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Awalt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Awalt practice?
Dr. Kathleen Awalt practices Pediatrics near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bel Air, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Towson Pediatricians.