A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Awalt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Awalt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Awalt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Awalt graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Awalt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen A Awalt MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Awalt practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Awalt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Awalt practices Pediatrics near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bel Air, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Towson Pediatricians.