A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Long is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Long, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Long has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Barnhart Long MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen B. Long practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Long has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Long practices Pediatrics near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Haverford, PA.
See Paoli Pediatricians.