A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Schwarz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Schwarz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Schwarz, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Atresia
- Chronic Hepatitis B
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Reye Syndrome
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwarz graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwarz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen B Schwarz MD is a female Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen B. Schwarz practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Schwarz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Schwarz practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Gastroenterologists.