A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Baggett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Baggett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baggett
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baggett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Baggett, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baggett graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Baggett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Indian River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Meixner Baggett MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Baggett practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Baggett has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Baggett practices Otolaryngology near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Otolaryngologists.