A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Baggett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Baggett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Baggett, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baggett graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Baggett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Indian River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Meixner Baggett MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Baggett practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Baggett has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Baggett practices Otolaryngology near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Otolaryngologists.