Dr. Kathleen Baggett MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 4th, 2016
Retired
I have been seeing Dr. Baggett for approx. 4-5 yrs. she has worked very hard with a number of meds. before even suggesting surgery, which we did and it was quite successful . She accomplished what 2 other Drs. had not after 3 different surgeries'

April 21st, 2015
Happy Patient
Excellent! She spends time and listens to patient. She is very kind, considerent and is very thorough in her exams.

February 23rd, 2015
I highly recommend Dr. Baggott!

October 1st, 2014
snotty receptionist
Megan is very rude and snotty over the phone and not helpful, doesn't seem to know what an office visit cost break down is, fyi- just because a person doesn't have insurance doesn't mean they cant pay the bill !

May 14th, 2012
permanent damage from surgery!
I will never be the same. Dr Baggett operated on me and has left me with permanent facial nerve damage. I contracted a VERY RARE BACTERIA during surgery and ended up fighting it for nearly a year. After battling the rare bacteria with months of many oral antibiotics, ten months later I ended on an IV for 4 weeks on one of the strongest IV antibiotics with a 24/7 pump! I had to seek out multiple specialist outside of our local area. Dr Baggett basically threw her hands up because she didn't know what to do for me! She was our families doctor for years, we will never go back nor would or will recommend her. I hope this story will at least encourage some of you reconsider to get a second opinion BEFORE going under the knife!

April 19th, 2012
For many years I have been going yearly to Dr. Bagget for wax removal. I have always been pleased with the visit and find her knowledgable and pleasant. She answers my questions, even nonrelated questions. The office staff is friendly.

April 9th, 2012
The office staff are the rudest people it has ever been my displeasure of seeing. If you are not rich you are treated very, very poorly.

November 15th, 2011
She is always in a rush and does not give you the feel that she is really paying attention to your problem. We have been associated with office for some time and will not go back (have learned our lesson). During the time we were with Dr. Baggett we noticed that she likes to perform surgery on a REGULAR basis. She has at least two days a week designated for surgery and she is booked both days every week! This is a small town?! She likes her $$$$...She puts herself up there with the top doctors and she doesn't even come close. Her head is waaayyy too bug. I have had to leave her practice and find another ENT because she messed me up so bad and let me tell you, it was quite an eye opener going to an ENT who REALLY knows their stuff! Re-think your choice and at least get a second opinion before letting her do ANYTHING! RUN!!!!! Is my advise

April 25th, 2017

January 14th, 2017
Excellent surgeon for balloon sinuplasty and caring doctor. I recommend her highly.

March 3rd, 2016