A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Baron is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Baron, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Baron has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Anne Baron MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Baron practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Baron has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Baron practices Family Medicine near Clovis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA and Oakhurst, CA.
See Clovis Primary Care Doctors.